Start 2017 with a well-developed business plan to help your business succeed! Dharna CPA and Teach Me Social have worked with dozens of small business owners over the years and have identified the key components of planning for a new business that can have an immediate impact on their success.
This is a hands-on business bootcamp where you will create a basic 2017 business plan, marketing plan and financial plan. As an added bonus, you will also receive 2 hours of one-on-one coaching from workshop facilitators, Shalini Dharna and Kelly Farrell. These follow-up calls will ensure that you are supported when you leave the workshop and begin to implement your plan for your business.
Key takeaways from this workshop include:
Develop the Basics Elements of your Business Plan
- Identify & develop the key elements of your business
Develop a Marketing Plan
- Learn how social media can help your business branding
- Identify your target demographics and develop key elements of your marketing plan
- Understand paid ads and creating a campaign (Facebook/Instagram/LinkedIn)
- Create a social media calendar for your business
Develop a Financial Plan
- Create your financial budget for 2017
- Develop your product/service pricing
- Establish your 2017 financial goals
Implement your Plan with Follow-up Support
- Take advantage of a 1 Hour COACHING Call with BOTH Shalini Dharna of Dharna CPA & Kelly Farrell of Teach Me Social withing the first month after the workshop.
- VIP rates on future services from Dharna CPA and Teach Me Social
Dates: Saturday January 7, 2017 OR Wednesday January 11, 2017
Time: 10am to 4pm
Location: 5170 Dixie Road, Suite 205, Mississauga
Cost – $295